Disruption in Food & Sustainability Seminar
As part of the Green and Healthy Festival, The Disruption in Food and Sustainability Seminar is a one-day seminar that will take place on June 17th at Singapore Expo. The seminar will focus on Plant-Based and protein innovative food products, food security and sustainability with technology, innovation and new business models as enablers.
The gathering's objective is to drive innovation in the food, food security and sustainability space, explore and showcase new opportunities across these ecosystems and provide the platform for grassroots to senior level dialogue.
The Seminar organisers look forward to welcoming over 100 delegates and around 25 speakers from across the food, food security and sustainability value chains from across the region to include representatives from Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia New Zealand and more.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Development of the Food and Sustainability Ecosystems and how they will evolve over the next 3-5 years?
- Where is Technology playing a role in transforming plant - based production?
- What are the opportunities for Asian companies in the global & regional food and sustainability market?
- How can ethical consumerism be encouraged in the Asian region?
- How can food & beverage firms improve the health value of their products?
- Key sustainability lessons from pioneering brands and retailers.
- Policy and investment trends in Food and Sustainability
Key benefits of attending:
- Listen to regional experts discuss dynamics and innovation across the marketplace
- Learn about new trends and opportunities in plant- based food and production
- Meet with established and emerging companies looking to source plant -based food products and solutions
- Understand the investment landscape
- Be seen as a thought leader in the plant-based ecosystem
Free complimentary $20 Green and Healthy Festival tickets for every registration.