IntensE is a modular, 3-cycle programme for aspiring founders to discover what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
Each cycle features a holistic experiential learning journey that combines proven frameworks and methodologies of entrepreneurship with real-world fieldwork and deep mentorship from industry experts.
By the end of the programme, you would have gained the critical knowledge, skills, attitude and relevant experience to build and grow a startup.
SGD $4,000 per cycle
An early bird discount of 10% is applicable to those who register for Cycle 3: Emerge before 1 October 2019.
*6- and 12-month interest-free installment plans are available for OCBC and Citibank Cardholders. Terms and conditions apply.
Cycle 2: Extend start date:
6 November 2019
17 October 2019
12 courses per cycle
- Be guided by experienced industry mentors who will advise you on idea validation, product- and founder-market assessments and pitch to investors
- Benefit from in-depth courses and workshops led by experienced entrepreneurship faculty who are domain experts in their own fields.
- Undertake relevant fieldwork for real industry knowledge and validation of your idea in actual context while you build up social capital in the industry.
- Be plugged into a robust ecosystem with workspaces and business services, and access to potential investors and opportunities to pitch your business idea at the end of the programme.
Expect this cycle to be a rollercoaster of emotions — taking you from excitement right through to frustration, as you begin to explore your unique path of entrepreneurship. By the end of the first cycle, you will have a stronger sense of what you want, how your idea holds up and how you operate with your team. The respective cycle includes:
- Introduction to the Lean Startup
- Design Thinking, Ideation & Mega Trends
- Introduction to Innovation
- Designing your Customer Journey in the Digital Age*
- Competitor Analysis, Beach Head and Market Sizing
- Innovation Architecture: Business Model Design
- Customer Discovery: Qualitative Interview Techniques
- Mentor Match Session
Self Discovery: How do I stack up as an aspiring entrepreneur?
Fieldwork: Customer Validation
Reflection and Insight
- Reflection from Customer Analytics Data
Self Discovery: How do I fit in the Digital Economy?
- Problem Market Fit
Self-Discovery: Am I ready to take the first step?
- Customer Validation Insight
Self Discovery: Who are my customers?
- The power of storytelling sharing and individual consulting
- How do I stack up as an aspiring entrepreneur?
- How do I fit in the Digital Economy?
- Am I a learning person?
- Am I coach-able?
- Am I ready to take the first step?
- Have I found my mentor?
- Who are the customers?