This entrepreneurship programme offers a full suite of learning electives, interleaving different learning cycles with industry practicum to ensure a solid grounding and real-world exposure. At the end of the programme, you would have a start-up going and the knowledge and skills to embark on a successful career in entrepreneurship.
The programme is designed to propel you through the different stages of developing your start-up for three cycles. Each cycle consists of 3 weeks of evening sessions, and real-world field work coupled with industry mentor support thereafter.
Through a combination of workshops and knowledge sessions, we prepare you for a deep industry engagement — embedding you within a sector that you are interested in and guiding you through our mentors and learning coaches as you create, validate and refine your own ideas.
The IntensE Industry Track is a sub-programme of the IntensE track where successful applicants of the Industry Scholarship Programme work on a problem statement provided by an Industry Partner. The participant will follow the same course structure as those in the IntensE Track, but will spend the field work developing solutions with and for the Industry Partner. The participant of the IntensE Industry Track may also make use of additional resources provided by the Industry Partner.
SGD $12,000 for the IntensE Track, which is inclusive of incubation space for 12 months (amount payable in 3 instalments)
SGD $15,000 for the IntensE Industry Track, where SGD $10,000 will be subsidised by the Industry Scholarship
*6- and 12-month interest free instalment plans are available for OCBC and Citibank Cardholders.
Terms and conditions apply.
Course start date:
22nd January 2018
30th November 2017
We have 2 types of scholarships available. Learn more about scholarships/busaries available.
- Learn, apply and deepen entrepreneurship and leadership skills, whilst working on your start-up.
- Benefit from 36 intense courses and workshops led by experienced entrepreneurship faculty who are domain experts in their own fields.
- Be guided by industry mentors who will advise you on idea validation, product- and founder-market assessments and pitching to investors.
- Undertake relevant field work for real industry knowledge and validation of your idea in actual context and build up social capital in industry.
- Be plugged into a robust ecosystem with work spaces and business services, and access to potential investors and opportunities to pitch your business idea at the end of the programme.
Expect cycle one to be a rollercoaster of emotions — taking you from excitement right through to frustration, as you begin to explore your unique path of entrepreneurship. By the end of the first cycle, you will have a stronger sense of what you want, how your idea holds up and how you operate with your team. Respective course includes:
- Design Thinking
- Ideation & Mega Trend
- Introduction to the Lean Start-up
- Designing your Customer Journey in the Digital Age
- Introduction to Innovation
- Competitor Analysis, Beach Head, and Market Sizing
- Understanding the Venture Ecosystem
- Telling a Compelling Story
- Designing a Robust Business Model
- Customer Discovery: Qualitative Interview Techniques
- GTKM1 — Mentor and the Entrepreneur
- How do I stack up as an aspiring entrepreneur?
- How do I fit in the Digital Economy?
- Am I a learning person?
- Am I coach-able?
- Am I ready to take the first step?
- Have I found my mentor?
- Who are the customers?