This entrepreneurship programme offers a full suite of learning electives, interleaving different learning cycles with industry practicum to ensure a solid grounding and real-world exposure. At the end of the programme, you would have a start-up going and the knowledge and skills to embark on a successful career in entrepreneurship.
The programme is designed to propel you through the different stages of developing your start-up with three dedicated cycles, each consisting of 3 weeks of evening sessions, and real-world field work, coupled with industry mentor support thereafter.
Through a combination of workshops and knowledge sessions, we prepare you for a deep industry engagement — embedding you within a sector that you are interested in and guiding you through our mentors and learning coaches as you create, validate and refine your own ideas.
SGD $4,000 for each cycle of the IntensE Track.
An early bird discount of 10% is applicable to those who register for Cycle 1: Explore before 19 April 2019.
*6- and 12-month interest free instalment plans are available for OCBC and Citibank Cardholders.
Terms and conditions apply.
Course start date:
15 May 2019 (Explore)
1 May 2019
12 Courses per cycle (over 3 cycles)
- Learn, apply and deepen entrepreneurship and leadership skills, whilst working on your start-up.
- Benefit from up to 36 in-depth courses and workshops led by experienced entrepreneurship faculty who are domain experts in their own fields.
- Gain most benefits relevant to your stage of development in the most efficient timeframe.
- Get help to address roadblocks and identify strategies for breakthrough.
- Learn strategies to scale up for greater productivity and profitability
- Be guided by industry mentors who will advise you on idea validation, product- and founder-market assessments and pitching to investors.
- Undertake relevant field work for real industry knowledge and validation of your idea in actual context and build up social capital in industry.
- Be plugged into a robust ecosystem with work spaces and business services, and access to potential investors and opportunities to pitch your business idea at the end of the programme.
Expect cycle one to be a rollercoaster of emotions — taking you from excitement right through to frustration, as you begin to explore your unique path of entrepreneurship. By the end of the first cycle, you will have a stronger sense of what you want, how your idea holds up and how you operate with your team. Respective course includes:
- Design Thinking
- Ideation & Mega Trend
- Introduction to the Lean Start-up
- Designing your Customer Journey in the Digital Age
- Introduction to Innovation
- Competitor Analysis, Beach Head, and Market Sizing
- Understanding the Venture Ecosystem
- Telling a Compelling Story
- Designing a Robust Business Model
- Customer Discovery: Qualitative Interview Techniques
- GTKM1 — Mentor and the Entrepreneur
- How do I stack up as an aspiring entrepreneur?
- How do I fit in the Digital Economy?
- Am I a learning person?
- Am I coach-able?
- Am I ready to take the first step?
- Have I found my mentor?
- Who are the customers?